Contact us today:
The Chronic Care Initiative ( CCI ) is a partnership between Durham County Department of Public Health and local agencies and stakeholders.
The purpose of the program is to support Durham residents who are living with diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, and COPD.
Our Services :
- Health care navigation by Community health workers
- Social work care management
- Chronic illness self-management education
- Community resource referral assistance for transportation, housing, employment, and food.
Chronic Care Initiative Goals
- Provide ease of access to needed health services
- Enhance self-management skills
- Promote healthy lifestyle choices
- Maintain or improve overall health