For questions or registration, Contact:
Lakieta Sanders, BS, LCCE
What we are about?
Childbirth classes prepare the expectant mother and her support person for the birthing experience.
What to expect?
Our four interactive classes will help women feel confident about childbirth and the ability to give birth.
- Physical and emotional changes
- Healthy eating and moving more
- Support person's role in labor & childbirth
- Signs of labor
- Comfort strategies for managing labor discomfort
- When to go to the hospital
- Benefits of breastfeeding
See the links below:
|View class schedule and select a group|
|Additional information about the class|
|Register online for the class|