Septic and Well Records

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Requests for Existing Permit Records

Anyone can request a copy of septic and well records on file with the Environmental Health division.

For service please send your request via e-mail to

Please include the following information in your request:

• Your name
• Your telephone number
• Site address
• Parcel Number (if available)
• PIN Number (if available)

Requests may also be made by calling the Environmental Health division at (919) 560-7800.