Note: All staff and visitors will have their temperatures checked prior to entering the building.
If you have had a COVID-19 test in the past 14 days, you are required to bring a printed copy of your negative test results with you to enter the building. Please do not visit the building if you have tested positive for COVID-19 until you have been cleared by a medical professional.
The following clinic is operating 8:30m - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday by appointment only:
- Lab and Pharmacy
The following clinics are open Monday-Wednesday 8:30am-5:00pm by appointment only:
- Dental Clinic
- Family Planning
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Clinic
- Maternal Health
- Communicable Disease - Clients must call for reporting as per our standard.
- Tuberculosis (TB) Control - open Monday-Wednesday 8:30am-5:00pm & Thursday-Friday 8:30am-1:00pm by appointment only
The following programs are operating off-site:
- Obstetrical Case Management
- Positive Parenting Program
- Care Coordination for Children
- School Health Nurses - Deployed for surge capacity
To access open clinics, call us at 919-560-7600 and follow the prompts to be transferred to the appropriate clinic.
The following services are suspended:
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Control Program (BCCCP)
- Nutrition Clinic
- Refugee Health