Note: All staff and visitors will have their temperatures checked prior to entering the building.
Our clinics detailed below are operating with reduced clinic hours of 9:00am - 1:00 pm, and patients will be seen by appointment only:
- Family Planning – Services are limited for Family Planning.
- Maternal Health – Services are limited for Maternal Health.
- Obstetrical Case Management- Services are limited for OB Case Management.
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Clinic – Services offered by the STI Clinic are limited.
- Tuberculosis (TB) Control – Services offered by TB Control are limited.
- Communicable Disease - Clients must call for reporting as per our standard.
- Lab and Pharmacy - Services offered by the Laboratory and Pharmacy are limited.
- Positive Parenting Program – Working from home.
- Care Coordination for Children – Working from home.
- School Health Nurses – Deployed for surge capacity.
To access open clinics, call us at 919-560-7600 and follow the prompts to be transferred to the appropriate clinic.
The following services are suspended:
- Immunization Clinic
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Control Program (BCCCP)
- Dental Clinic
- Nutrition Clinic
- Refugee Health